Social media is a critical part in getting the word out about your website or blog. And with the volume of content being produced and shared across the most popular social networks, it’s harder than ever to get your content noticed.
There are plenty of ways to boost your own visibility when you share your content. Things such as:
- Use images: Social media messages that use images have been proven to get significantly more engagement and click-throughs.
- Craft a compelling headline: Most people judge whether or not they’re read something just based on the headline alone.
- Use relevant and popular hashtags: Hashtags are a great way to boost visibility and join in on popular trends for networks like Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- Mention influencers: Using user’s names greatly increases the likelihood of them seeing the post. When they’re mentioned, they’re more likely to share with their audience.
That can work great for when you share your content out, but what about when other people are sharing your content?
Do you think people will spend as much time optimizing the shares of your content as much as you would? Probably not.
Well that’s where Social Warfare comes in.
I use Social Warfare because how things are shared when I’m not there to do it is important! -Peg Fitzpatrick
As someone who gets an average of 1,000+ shares on her blog posts, Peg knows a lot about getting content shared.
Increasing the social shares of your content comes down to a handful of things:
- Make sharing obvious: place your social sharing buttons where people can clearly see and have access to them without having to search around.
- Make sharing easy: ensure that when a social sharing button is clicked, it works without any additional effort from the reader.
- Make sharing accessible on any screen: with the vast amount of screen sizes from desktop to tablet and mobile, being able to fit any screen size is crucial.
- Make every share count: make it so that when your buttons are clicked, users are automatically given the most optimal things to share.
As content creators, web developers, and highly picky designers we knew we had to find a solution. And since all the social sharing plugins we could find were either subpar, killed page load time or just looked hideous, we had to come up with our own solution.
And that’s exactly what we did. We created Social Warfare to be the most powerful, functional and beautiful social sharing plugin there is.
It was crafted with attention to design, performance, social media marketing savvy and psychology. To put it as simply as possible,
Social Warfare adds beautiful social sharing buttons to your blog posts and pages and gives you the ability to customize what is shared the way you want it shared.
With this attention to detail and driving high-return actions, our plugin has managed to help boost social shares and traffic for many of our users.
Social Warfare has boosted social shares by 3X without slowing down my blog. -Broke Bloke Blogs
Social Warfare is speedy & can match my website colors. Google Analytics loves it too since it has also increased my traffic! -Sue Anne Dunlevie
After installing Social Warfare I straight away saw an increase in social shares and traffic. -Robert Ryan
Social Warfare Features
Here’s everything you get with Social Warfare when you install it on your WordPress site:
- Beautiful social sharing buttons
- Pinterest-specific image uploading
- Custom Tweets
- Content protection
- Analytics integration
- Lightning fast loading
- Social proof
- Customizable colors, layouts & styles
- Sharable quotes
- Popular Posts widget
- Minimum share counts
Our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not convinced within 60 days of using Social Warfare, just email us and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
So what are you waiting for?