Do you love our Social Warfare – Pro plugin? Would you like to help more users discover it while putting a few extra dollars in your pocket? Then you’ll want to join our awesome Affiliate program!
It costs you a lot of time and effort to build and sustain a high-level website. And not to mention the cost of hosting, domains and various apps and online services to keep your site in peak condition.
Because of this high cost, many bloggers have found passive ways to generate income in order to pay for (or at least off-set) the cost of maintaining and growing their online properties.
One of the most popular of these monetization strategies is through affiliate marketing, also known as referral marketing.
Basically the idea is this:
- Find tools, services and products that you love
- Sign up for their Affiliate program and get your “Affiliate link”
- Share that affiliate link when recommending people check it out
- When someone uses your affiliate link to purchase said products or services, you get a commission
Your readers win, because you’ve just helped them find a product or service that solves a problem for them.
You win because you got paid to do so without having to create the product or service yourself.
And the company who created the product or service wins because they made a sale and gained more exposure.
That’s what we call a win-win-win.
Have You Seen Our Affiliate Program?
By becoming one of our Social Warriors and referring your online visitors to our products, you’ll earn 30% per paid referral. That’s $8.70 every single time you refer someone to buy a 1-site license, or $40.50 every time you refer a 5-site license purchase.
And if you happen to know any developers building websites for clients, you can make $75.00 for referring someone to purchase our 10-Site License pack.
When you join, we’ll provide you with referral links and banner images, which you can use to promote our product on your website or blog, such as in your header, sidebar, and footer.
Example Banners (found on your Affiliate dashboard when you sign up):
If you need more visual assets than you find in your affiliates dashboard, just let us know.
In our experience and the experience of most of our affiliates, the best way to encourage referral traffic is to create original content about our plugins, including:
- Plugin reviews
- Set-up or Walkthrough videos (high demand, high conversion)
- Share Warfare Plugins product news
- Tips and tricks for using the products
The idea here is that you want to be informative and helpful. People are looking to you for honest, unbiased opinions so that they can make informed decisions about the things that matter to them.
Helpful Talking Points
In order to help our affiliates create content that is both helpful and informative, we’ve created some easy talking points. Use these in your articles, posts or videos verbatim or add your own voice to them.
Some talking points you can use may include:
Per-Network Settings: Social Warfare – Pro gives you control over your social shares on a ‘per network’ basis. Create a Click-to-Tweet, choose a custom Pinterest image and description, a custom description for Facebook, and more.
Per-Post Settings: Social Warfare – Pro lets you configure and change social settings for each post, including Open Graph Descriptions, Tweets, Pins, Custom Images, Share Button Display Location, Click-To-Tweet, and more.
Network Options: Social Warfare – Pro supports sharing to over a dozen of the largest social networks and apps, including Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and more.
Click To Tweet: With Social Warfare – Pro, you can easily insert custom Tweets into your content with one-click using Click To Tweet. Turn your most quotable content into ready-made and ready-to-share Tweets for your visitors!
Shortlink Compatibility: Social Warfare – Pro supports Bit.ly shortlinks, including custom shortlinks for premium bit.ly users. This is especially useful for keeping your custom Tweets under 140-characters.
Analytics Support: Social Warfare – Pro tracks your social results with Google Analytics support built right into it. You can have UTM tracking added to every shared link and you can also track button click events right within Google Analytics.
Visual and Display Choices: Social Warfare – Pro offers more than 5,000+ design option combinations to suit any website or blog, including button shape, size, color, location, and float settings. You can even use custom colors to ensure your website branding is uninterrupted.
No Bloat: Social Warfare – Pro is lightweight and uses automatic caching and smart updating to load quickly on almost any device or connection. It won’t slow your website down or keep your visitors waiting for it to load.
Frame Buster: Social Warfare includes a built-in Frame Buster. This prevents your content being shared inside frames like Sniply and Start A Fire, which allow third-parties to display their own advertisements and calls-to-action on top of your content. Frame buster redirects your visitors back to your website.
Excellent Support: The Warfare Plugins team responds to most inquiries support requests within 24 hours. Our team of developers works hard to provide quick and timely support, in case you encounter any technical issues.
These are just some of the points that we’ve seen to resonate well with users. You can, of course, add to this list if you like with any of our many features.
You can also use some of our own user testimonials to help throw some alternate perspectives on what you’re writing.
“Social Warfare – Pro is simply the best social sharing app we’ve ever used. Super customizable from an easy-to-use control panel. And lots of nice extras, such as easy click to tweet quote boxes for your posts.” – Mark Traphagen, Stone Temple Consulting
“If you have been searching for a social sharing plugin that will supercharge social sharing, you won’t need to look any further then the Social Warfare plugin.” – Robin Strohmaier, R & R Web Design
“Because this plugin has so many awesome features, additional social sharing button options for various platforms, including the ability to create Click-To-Tweet inside of blog posts, I’ve seen more engagement, more shares and tweets! Far more than I have using any other plugins.” – Fabrizio Van Marciano, Magnet4Blogging.Net
“I love this plugin! It’s rare that something comes along that is so well built and the developers understand that some of us actually care about web performance and speed, while still giving us all the features we want.” – Brian Jackson, KeyCDN
Product Features to Highlight
If you’d rather have a go-to quick list of Social Warfare – Pro’s most popular features, here you go:
- Display Settings: Choose the networks you want to show (13 social networks to choose from), activate Twitter Cards, reorder networks by preference or dynamically by shares
- Visual Options: Button Shape (6 Shapes Supported), Color Sets (10 Color Sets Supported), Individual Hover Color Set (10 Hover Color Sets Supported), Other Buttons Hover Color Set (10 Other Hover Color Sets Supported), Button Size (8 Sizes Supported)
- Display Locations: Above, Below, Above and Below, None/Manual Placement per Post, Page, Sitewide, and all your custom post types.
- Floating Buttons: Show or hide, float position options include Bottom, Top, Left of Page
- Click To Tweet: Visual Themes— 6 Themes Supported plus the ability to create your own style via your theme’s CSS
- Tweet Counts: Activate Tweet Counts (NewShareCounts.com Integration)
- Social Identity: Activate Facebook Publisher Tags (Page + App Support), Mentions in tweets (authors or publishers), Mentions in Pins (Pinterest Username)
- Link Shortening: Activate Bit.Ly link shortening
- Analytics: Activate UTM Tracking, and Google Analytics Event Tracking for button clicks
- Frame Buster: Disable frame shares from apps like Sniply and Start A Fire
- Share Recovery: Recover share counts from previous permalink structures, when moving to/from a subdomain or when switching to SSL
- Popular Posts Widget: Showcase your most popular blog posts by how many social shares they’ve recieved
It may be best to talk about the features that you love/use the most and then give a bulleted list of the other features you’re not as familiar with.
Your audience will want to know exactly why you choose Social Warfare – Pro and what it does better than any other option you’ve tried.
If you have any questions about our affiliate program and how to make the most of it, our team is ready and willing to help!
We also love reading the thoughts of our users and sharing them out on our own social accounts. So be sure to let us know when you’ve created your own review or recommendation of Social Warfare.
And if you haven’t done so yet, sign up for our Affiliate program here.