The price is going up and here’s why! Lock in the current price now.
Alright folks, here’s the deal— we’ve been working a long time on a major upgrade for our flagship WordPress sharing plugin, and it’s just about ready for you to get your hands on. There’s a few things we wanted to let you in on first though.
Let’s walk through some of the things you can expect and one thing you should absolutely be aware of before 2.0 launches next week.
Firstly, version 2.0 will entail a major user interface overhaul. Not only have we made the backend UI more beautiful for you, but we’ve made huge strides to ensure it’s more simple and easy to use than ever before.
Since the update involved reworking the entire interface and rebuilding how many of the admin functions worked, you will need to go back through and check your settings. Just do a quick run-through to ensure everything is how it should be.
It might be a good idea to do a quick runthrough of your current settings so you can keep them in mind when you upgrade.
The New Additions
You’re going to love the new features in 2.0, including:
- Updated Popular Posts widget: All new features including post thumbnails, custom styling and time-based filtering.
- Pin button on all images: Yes, that’s right, you can now activate a Pin button on all your images when a visitor hovers over the image, making every image inside your content super-pinnable.
- Pinterest @mentions: Get your @username added to the pin description every time someone pins from your site.
- Button short code modifiers: Declare which buttons you want to show when you use the button shortcode.
- Better custom post type support: Some of you reported issues detecting and adding to some custom post types. This version fixes most of those issues for you.
- Way better Translations: The plugin will now detect your WordPress install’s default language and, if translated, will automatically use that language. If your language is not yet supported, we’d love it if you contributed it— it’s super easy!
- Hacker News: You will now have it as a share option!
- Flipboard: You will now have it as a share option!
On top of these major feature additions there are a number of feature improvements and bug fixes. There are a handful of other big features that we wanted to include in version 2.0 but didn’t want to delay the release any further. So now there’s just more to look forward to, I suppose. 😀
The Biggest Announcement, Will Have to Wait
There is one more surprise up our sleeves for the release of version 2.0, but we’re going to keep it under wraps until next week’s release.
We need to emphasize that with the release there will be a price increase in order to continually improve your experience and the level of support you deserve.
The price increase will be as follows:
- 1 site license: $29/yr (currently $24/yr)
- 5 site licenses: $135/yr (currently $110/yr)
- 10 site licenses: $250/yr (currently $200/yr)
- 25 or more: Contact us
Important: Any licenses that are purchased before the price increase will remain at that original price for life. So if you have been waiting to upgrade your number of licenses— now is the time to do it!Social Warfare for WordPress is about to get a HUGE update! Grab a copy before the price goes up!Click To Tweet
The release date will be Tuesday, July 12. So tell all your friends that this is the best time to grab a license for the best social sharing plugin on WordPress at a steal of a price. And if you’re not an affiliate yet, now is the time to sign-up and start sharing your affiliate link!
We’re pretty excited about this release, and can’t wait to tell you on Tuesday what else we have up our sleeve for this product.